Students who have passed the CA Foundation exam are eligible for CA Inter Course. The ICAI CA intermediate registration process includes logging into SSP Portal, selecting the student cycle, filling in the required details, uploading the required documents, and paying the registration fees. The icai CA intermediate registration fees for a single group is Rs 13000 and for both groups is Rs 18000.
CA Intermediate course registration is open, online throughout the year. However, it is advised to fill out the registration form before the last date. The last date to register for CA Inter May 2023 is 1 September 2022. Moreover, the last date for the CA Intermediate Exam Nov 2022 registration was March 1, 2022. The CA intermediate registration is valid for up to 4 years.
In this article, you’ll get all the details about CA Intermediate registration for May 2023 like eligibility criteria, last date, process, documents, and CA Course fee.
CA Intermediate Registration May 2023
CA Intermediate Registration Eligibility
The two ways to register for the CA Intermediate course are:
- CA Foundation Route: Pass the CA Foundation exam to be eligible for the CA Intermediate course and register through the Foundation route.
- CA Direct Entry Route: Graduated and Post Graduated students can take a direct entry with the minimum required percentage and can directly enter the CA intermediate without giving the Foundation exam.
The CA eligibility criteria through the Direct entry route:
- Commerce students graduates or Postgraduates should have scored a minimum of 55%, and Non- commerce students should have scored a minimum of 60%.
- Candidates must have cleared the intermediate level of The Institue of Cost accounting of India or the Companies Secretaries of India.
Students who are registering through the Foundation route can register for a single group, but the students writing through the direct entry route have to register for both groups.
What is the Registration fee for CA Intermediate?
The registration fees for the CA intermediate exam are as follows:
|Fee Details||Both Groups (₹)||Single Group (₹)|
|Student’s Activity Fees||2000||2000*|
|Registration Fee for Article Assistant||1000|
To be Paid Once
- The registration fee for CA intermediate is $600 for Single groups and $1000 for both groups for foreign students.
- The students who are entering the CA Intermediate Course through direct entry have to pay Rs 200 as a cost of the prospectus in addition to the above fees.
- Direct entry students also need to register themselves for ITT and OP training programs before registering for Articleship training each for 15 days.
- However, the fee for ITT training is ₹6500 inclusive of study material.
- Moreover, the fee for OP Training is ₹7000 inclusive of study material.
CA Intermediate Registration Process for May 2023
- Firstly, visit the ICAI website and click on the SSP link or go to eservices.icai.org.
- Now, enter your username and password and log in to SSP.
- Next, Click on Student’s cycle.
- Now, for the Foundation route, you have to click on “Intermediate Through Foundation”.
- For the Direct entry route, you have to click on “Intermediate Through Direct entry”.
- After this, students have to fill in their personal details. However, Personal details for CA Foundation students will be filled in automatically.
- Now, students can Verify their details and Click on “Save and Next”.
- Next, you need to enter the Qualification details.
- After that, Upload all the required documents.
- Now, Click on “Save and Next”.
- Now, students need to upload their photographs.
- After that, click on generate OTP. You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number and ICAI will send a verification link on your mail-id.
- Now, enter the Captcha code.
- Lastly, pay the registration fee and click on Done.
After the successful payment, ICAI will generate the Registration form for you, students can take the printout of that form. The registration is valid for 4 years, if the candidate cannot qualify for the exam within four years then they have to revalidate the registration form.
Documents required for CA Intermediate Registration
- Attested a copy of the 12th mark sheet or its equivalent, recognized central govt examination.
- For the direct entry scheme students, attested copy of graduation of a postgraduation mark sheet or mark of the statement of intermediate level of examination by ICSI.
- Latest and Coloured Photograph.
- Proof of Nationality is required if a candidate is a foreigner.
- Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/OBC/ST or differently-abled.
Students must ensure they have all the above documents while filling up the registration form.
As seen in the above article, we have discussed all the essential details related to CA Intermediate registration. Moreover, for more updates related to CA, students can Visit CA Wizard. Here we provide you with the CA Course details, CA intermediate syllabus, exam pattern, and all the related information.