With its state-of-the-art universities, bustling cities and vibrant nightlife in major cities, Germany has surpassed many other European nations as a major academic destination. This is a major reason why so many international students are flocking to Europe to do their MBA in Germany.
There are plenty of reasons to invest in an MBA in today’s day and age—the opportunity to rack up important leadership skills, the knack to start your company and the prospects of a successful business management career. What you might not know is that it can be equally worthwhile to pursue it in Germany.
Let’s do a deep dive into some of the many advantages you can get as an international MBA student in Germany.
What are the top reasons to do an MBA from a German university?
If you aren’t convinced about investing money into acquiring an MBA from Germany, the following points can do the job.
- Germany has a crowd of outstanding varsities and business schools: A recent report by FIBAA stipulated that 80% of German business schools and universities offering MBA programmes met stringent quality standards set by international organisations. Thus, you can be spoilt for choice while choosing a suitable business school.
- As an international student in Germany, you can be assured of your safety: According to an EU tourism report, Germany is relatively safe for foreign nationals as compared to many EU member nations. Thus, you can be assured of your safety during your study duration in Germany.
- Germany has an incredibly stable economy: Germany is considered an economic superpower with relatively low rates of inflation and unemployment. Therefore, you can be excited about having job stability in the country as a future graduate.
- You can experience a lot of cultural diversity in the country: Every year, thousands of students and working professionals move to Germany to enhance their careers. This allows you a unique opportunity to experience immense cultural diversity.
- There is a wide range of MBA specialisations to choose from: German business schools and universities offer a wide range of MBA specialisations that are quite current and industry-relevant. Thus, your education can be of a lot of value for your career.
Some additional advantages of a German MBA include:
- You can get access to quality English-taught education
- Most MBA programmes in the country are practice-oriented and industry-relevant
- You can get access to a number of public and private scholarship options
- The cost of business education is relatively affordable compared to other European countries
- You can part-time work as an international MBA student in Germany
There are plenty of other benefits including the ability to travel to other EU countries on a German student visa and access to major business hubs like Berlin.
A quality MBA programme from a reputed German university can unlock many career prospects in the corporate world. Start searching for appropriate German business schools and MBA programmes today!