Vinyl decal can be a great way to add personality to your home décor. They are also a budget-friendly option for adding color and pattern to walls, furniture, and other household items.
In this article, we will share some ideas for where to find vinyl decals as well as some creative ways to use them in your home.
Where to find vinyl decals:
There are many online retailers that sell vinyl decals. A quick search will yield a variety of results.
2. Local craft stores:
Craft stores such as Michaels or Hobby Lobby often sell vinyl decals in their scrapbooking or wall decor sections.
This popular website is a great place to find unique and handmade vinyl decals.
Another great source for inspiration, Pinterest is also a good place to find links to where you can purchase decals.
6 Ways to use vinyl decals in your home décor:
1. As wall art:
Vinyl decals are a great way to add color and pattern to your walls without the commitment of painting or wallpaper. They are easy to apply and can be removed without damaging the paint underneath.
2. On furniture:
Give an old piece of furniture a new lease on life by adding some vinyl decals. This is a great way to personalize children’s furniture or add some fun flair to plain pieces.
3. In the kitchen:
Add some personality to your kitchen with vinyl decals. They are perfect for labeling spice jars or canisters, and can also be used to decorate the backsplash or add a design element to plain cabinets.
4. In the bathroom:
Vinyl decals are also great for adding a bit of fun to the bathroom. Decorate plain towels with vinyl decals or use them to add some personality to boring shower curtains.
5. On windows:
Decorate your windows with vinyl decals for some added privacy or to simply add some color and pattern.
6. On mirrors:
A simple mirror can be transformed into a work of art with the addition of vinyl decals. You can use them to create a unique frame or add a design element to the center of the mirror.
Vinyl decals are a versatile and easy way to add personality to just about anything. You can find them for sale online and in many craft stores. In addition, there are a number of ways that you can use vinyl decals to add personalization and style to your home.
If you’re looking for ideas on how to use vinyl decals, here are 20 suggestions:
1. Add them to glass jars or vases to create unique centerpieces:
2. Decorate a plain white lampshade with a vinyl decal:
3. Apply them to the back of picture frames:
4. Turn a boring old clock into something special by adding vinyl decals:
5. Create a message center in your kitchen by using decals on canisters or jars:
6. Give your bathroom mirror a makeover by framing it with decals:
7. Use them to jazz up plain switch plates and outlet covers:
8. Makeover an old piece of furniture by covering it with decals:
9. Add some flair to your car’s windows with decals:
10. Show your team spirit by decorating your car with sports team logos:
11. Make a statement with political or humorous decals on your car:
12. Put your favorite quote on your car:
13. Decorate your bicycle with vinyl decals:
14. Apply them to the walls in a child’s room or nursery:
15. Use them as wall art in any room of your home:
16. Create a one-of-a-kind welcome mat by adding a vinyl decal:
17. Makeover plain ceramic pots with decals and use them as planters:
18. Add them to the front of journals or notebooks:
19. Decorate a blank notebook cover with a design or photo printed on adhesive vinyl:
20. Or, get really creative and design your own custom vinyl decals!
There are endless possibilities when it comes to using vinyl decals. These are just a few ideas to get you started. Be creative and have fun!